Sunday, October 21, 2012

A Sunny Sunday in October


It has been a beautiful day, and lucky for you, I just got Instagram (I know, I know...I'm so behind!), so I can show you all the gorgeous pictures from today. 

First, I started out the day by making bread. I've baked many cakes and cookies before, but never bread. It turned out really dense (I guess I didn't let it rise enough before I baked it?) and I didn't put in the pan nicely so here's my "monster bread." It's hideous, I know, but edible! 

Next time it will be prettier, I promise. 

With the weather being so nice, Stian and I went for a walk. A long walk, but a lovely one! 

Blue sky! Amazing!
I think I've seen more sunny days in October than I did almost all summer. I still can't believe how beautiful autumn is here! All I remember from last year is hail. Lots and lots of hail. Luckily for me, that's not the case so far this season, and we've been blessed with good weather.



Hoping for a hand out!

I love taking pictures of trees, especially in autumn. I have so many tree pictures on my hard drive from when I got my first digital camera in 2005, and actually, I've ended up framing some of them. Maybe I'll frame one of these one day, too:


That tree dropped these leaves:

My favorite!

En gamle mann ut på tur

I think we walked through 3 parks today, and I took loads of pictures in each one.

Lovely, huh?:

Bonus with Stian in the picture
I hope you're enjoying some good autumn weather wherever you are!


3 comments:

  1. Stunning and beautiful! I am envious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so lovely! i am in love with all the yellow and orange trees at the moment i really need to remember to take my camera out so i can grab some pics before winter comes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We really do learn to appreciate a beautiful day, here in Norway... The pictures were beautiful.

    ReplyDelete